ComicLab is the only click-and-drag comic creator that allows you to add hyperlinks, sounds and videos into the text balloons of a digital comic.
Create and self-publish a comic has never been easier.
It has been used in several schools in European countries. It was the main authoring tool of European school students for the needs of the EU co-funded EduComics Project.
With ComicLab you can
- Make up your own interactive multimedia stories in the form of a digital comic book.
- Export your digital comic books as interactive flipping books and/or PDF files.
- Use your imagination and become an author of a digital comic book with no limitation in the number of comics or the number of pages you want to create.
- ComicLab has been translated into English, Greek, Spanish, Italian, German and French.
|Young artists claim that||
- This software delievers what it says. Almost any image can be imported and placed in any of the selected frames of a comic book page.”
- It is fun to put backgrounds and cliparts and to add hyperlinks, sounds and videos in text balloon of various styles.”
- Interactive flipping comic books are really cool.”
|Teachers who used ComicLab in schools mentioned||
- ComicLab comics are better accepted by children who are reluctant readers.
- Kids enjoy creating their own interactive comic book stories. It is amazing how expressive a kid can be via comic books.
- It is extremely useful to import ComicLab interactive comic books as learning objects into Moodle.